You can Apply Here
What is the program about?
CIC3 is where innovation, passion, entrepreneurship intersect with each other. Selected students can enroll in CIC3 for a 6 month or a 12 months long program. Throughout of the course of the program, they will get the needed mentorship, resources to complete their projects. Each project will be reviewed every 3 months and if it is not deemed up to the mark, it will be discontinued. Attendance will also be taken regualarly at the lab to analyse a student’s enthusiasm.
Project Application Requirements :-
To make sure Maker Labs gets genuine innovative and research based projects, students will have to follow certain guidelines while submitting their projects
- The project must be really innovative in nature and not just a hack that has been copied off the internet. Originality of the idea is a must!
- The project should have a potential application upon completion be it commercially or in any other aspect.
- The project should be realistically feasible. We are not looking for “cancer curing projects”!
- Students must be able to prove or showcase their relevant expertise in the domain in which their project is based.
- The project should aim to solve a particular real world problem.
You can also apply for CIC3 projects from here and we will call interested candidates: